Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Motorcycles and Making love.

So I have been thinking a lot lately. Thinking about the ying and the yang. You don't have to listen to the news for long before you start to feel like shit. What the fuck is wrong with people? I know that in my little hemisphere on this planet I want to be happy, Make the most out of everyday, and help quality thrive. It is a balance of achieving our selfish goals and still contributing to the greater good of our surroundings. Shit is what we make it to be. It feels good to make good shit. Especially after coffee on a late sunday morning. As long as the burritos were not habanero.



It sure is easy to take it all for granted.



Don't know the answers but I am finding good ones every day.

5 comments:

OILY RAG said...

Yep I completely agree . As far as the news goes I think ignorance is bliss. I would like to stop my brain filling up with ugly news then I could use the space for beautiful things like usefull knowlage and dreams of rock n roll nuns with great tits

747 said...

YES!

mcnasty_W.O.R_rider said...

where is the location of that berm?

747 said...

right near the beach boyyyeee. er i-70 and the wadsworth off ramp.

benchdonkees said...

Great words Travis! See the benchdonkees sticker is keeping good company. Take it easy dude!