Friday, October 18, 2024

Keeping busy

 Life is a song. I try to understand it, Sometimes it takes a few decades of it before it soaks in. Sometimes I write it, dance it. Dig it.  I just follow along best I can.


I really to try to get the most out of everything.

Plenty to work on these days. Some customer bikes too.

Slowly getting the home feeling in this shop. 

So many adventures out there waiting. Border Collie- Tennis balls; Chase them all
This race car is creeping towards my front burner.

This race car should be....

Shredding the gnar!

The 2006 450 is ready for Glen Helen. However it's rider...?

The Dyno is up and running. Needs a few things but mostly just time from me.

The real reason I am busy. Trying my best to keep the beat and just hum along, appreciating every damn bit of it.


No comments: