Monday, May 15, 2023

Captain's log(clogs the toilet)



Out in Illinois King John is readying the White Knight for it's week of epic action. 
I have been riding my xr100 around the back yard holding my left leg out and trying to build my hot shoe holder upper muscles. So far I have not broken any windows with all the flying gravel...




 
This small block chevy is something I am rather proud of. It seems every year or two I take on a big project and building this engine was a few years ago's project. It is just now blossoming into fruition. First Hill Climb is only days away!

The stoke is strong. Layla is ready.

I still don't know about racing this bike in Illinois...

Breaker points point to broken

But Nova is learning how to fix
The Hayabusa car is slowly coming together one little bit at a time.



After getting the pleasure of talking with Jeff Carver the Wizard about racing the AMA Am Nationals it was decided that bringing the old 450 out of hibernation would be the best bike to bring to the all format flat track championships. I will knock the cob webs out of her this weekend at the Hill Climb..... If I can figure out how to weld titanium. I always say that "dirt don't hurt" but when it comes to welding I need to clean up my game!!





No comments: