Monday, March 4, 2019

The Atack of the Two Too many Wheels - Part 4x1

I was just starting to settle in to my new shop, filling up wall space with posters, arranging my motorcycle feng shui, of course feeding my constant fetish for hoarding junk. Now that I have my own yard the first thing I did was go drag my Pop's old 1956 Willys jeep out of the field and start to finish what he started 35 years ago when he went to rebuild the engine and then the family fell apart. Never mind that I am my father's son! I have a yard. Lets fill it with junk already. And then a few days after starting to tear into the jeep an old timer came into my shop asking if I would like a few old dirt bikes he had rusting away in his yard. He had an impressive junk yard; cranes, tractors, classic rust heap big finned cat eyed beauties. Acres and acres of junk. He had to clean it all out as property tax was whipping it's enslaved free world order down on his old timer back. I am sure that will never happen to me. No way. Next to the rusty old dirt bikes was a VW bug... Just like I always wanted. Even my favorite color. And wouldn't you know, it literally followed me home. To be continued....




1 comment:

Mark's Auto Trim said...

Awesome! Informative Blog having nice picture sharing.Thanks a lot! Car carpet in Oshawa Ontario