Friday, March 8, 2019

In rust we trust. The 4 wheel disease spreads. part 4x2

Mary Ellen was the owner/operator of this 1966 volkwagon "car for the people right up until 1973 when it was parked running. Parked too close to the road though and parts disappeared until the shell was all that was left rotting right into the ground where I plucked it. What have I got myself into? Why am I having trouble sleeping. My brain only produces dreams of replay scenarios like mating a subaru engine to a vw transmission, converting to independent rear suspension, disc brakes, fuel cells, cages, harnesses... madness. I may be losing my mind but the creative process has unlimited potential. 
Trying to keep it together while letting loose of it all.
FTW


Something about bugs rotting into the soil.

The engine I found for the jeep is not going to work. At least I don't want to make it work. and fuck up an other wise original vehicle. I am putting the jeep back out to pasture to graze on desert rays for another stint of time so I can feed the bug. But does my brain feed the bug or is the bug feeding off of my brain...

No comments: