Sunday, May 1, 2011

The king of the hill...


....Davey Durele, A legend and record holder in every class at the PPIHC will be in my class this year. Yeah great cause i got second last year and third the year before. I really dont want to win this year. ...The man is a legend of shredding the Hill. He raced a old kx last year in the 250 class and finished same as me on the 450; 12:27. It is going to be a good race.... great race. I have the new honda crfx with wide ratio tranny. I am having the prior 250 and current 55+ Vintage ( he beat Moulder) PPIHC champ Chuck Lee port me a 450 R head. Molly the red headed stead ought to be up for some valve floating hill climbing gnar shredding road race tt action by end of this month. I know im chompin at the bit. stay tuned. life is about June 26th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will blow his doors off! You got first this year!