Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ace the super pilot

while stumbling through the college campus one morning we found a little white mouse doing left hand circles on the side walk. Ace Lefty was his name and a super ace test/ fighter/ kamakazi pilot was his destiny. we built him a condo and had many good times together watching him constantly do left hand cirlces. I took him up for his fist flight in my rather shabby scary as fuck hand me down trojan kamakazi fighter. after my "any landing you walk away from is a good landing" it was clear to see that ace was the new chuck yeager. My buddy Ian has some super fast planes and wicked r/c skill that saw Ace take many a succesfull mission enduring extreme stunts and G forces. sadly one day a stray cat found its way into Ace's condo and the details are not known but I would like to think that Ace went down with GLORY.

No comments: