Thursday, January 28, 2021

Gigantic shit in the shop dump

Hi. Here is-are what I have been doing-done. All about me you know. This ego of mine needs a place to broadcast. The internet is inner-involved. Introspective progressive regression. Interjection of passive aggression. Self projection lacking affection.  


Gary gives me a beautiful tig welded piece of art. Chop and destroy is my nature. Added a chunk with gas torch and ss spoke filler rod.

I have work to do. And then I need to go racing. Wipe the dust off your wings and the sleep out of your eyes old Pontiac, you will climb hills of gravel roads slideways once again.

The shop is busy. Yes, I know, that is good. I am lucky. If money was the reason, I would not be the same. Work is my middle name.

The after hours project is slowly creeping along. Like a bug. A purple baja beetle bug...



The Torino someday project. Starsky and Hutch; I haven't seen it either.

Heart of the Pontiac hill climb car nears completion. Layla is a might bit camera shy... But she sure knows where it's at.

 And in other news I have been suffering with an inner groin issue getting on and off the sofa. It is an old snowshoeing injury ( I wish I were joking) that has me un able to lift my foot to walk at times. Absolutely ridiculous. The pizza and beer physical fatness training program is still yet to be determined an adequate method...

Good day-  

No comments: