Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Up to no good

I got pulled over on the SV last weekend. Actually, technically I got road blocked by a couple of federal officers. Something about speed, passing, and evading. After explaining that if I was evading I wouldn't be there sharing such lovely conversation dressed in my race leathers, so they dropped the evading charge at least but I get to go to federal court next month. I reckon the license plate comes back off, it didn't last long. But like the Irish road racers say: I'm here for a good time, not a long time.





Much love amigos!

 

2 comments:

Brad said...

I've been riding on the road less and less over the last few years, especially since I started racing. Particualry here in the UK its got so busy and so much chance of being caught, I could do without another court trip!

Gary Sideburn said...

Ah, what does Federal court mean, best case scenario?