Monday, March 23, 2020

Stroker Ace or Max Rockatansky

Since my last post I went to the local grocery store and found that people here are tragically flawed when scared. And they are really scared. I could not find any groceries or even dog food so I bought a keg of beer. I am continuing to work and customers continue to bring me their dirt bikes but tomorrow looks uncertain or perhaps it is just my paranoia or buying into the mass hysteria that seems to be sweeping everybody up by their Stephen King doomsday fiction fantasy pebble brains. The next person that proclaims or even mutters the word apocalypse might have to dodge my old ice axe hanging on my wall. Why am I so worked up though? Well I tell ya why, and it has nothing to do with people wearing Michael Jackson surgeon masks or using old paper bags to wipe my ass. I am supper bummed because I finally built myself a race car and the hill climb race season starts this spring or at least it is supposed to but if everybody keeps freaking out and manifesting the end of human play time than instead of Stroker Ace I may have to take things a little Mad Max direction instead. Come on people this is serious. Wash your hands, make a cup of tea or something and chill out.
Racing is a better way.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Good advice!
Hope your staying well