Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Motorbikes

What is my life
Why do the two wheels move me
Even when they do not move
Am I here just to make a buck
Or do I really not give a flying fuck

The fancy sponsors
Custom fit leathers
Air fare rental car provided
Bike prepared on stand awaiting my privileged ass
It's cool but far from necessary

The bills are paid
The shop paves the way
Far from a dealership but a till the same
I take the money, force a smile
All the while, I play the game

Up on the mountain
Out in the desert
Alone
There is a trail
To take me home

After a while
I get the urge to share
Post a picture
Sell the soul
Then my wheels don't roll

Success, the created illusion
Egos fed. obese and oozing
Find something pure and then desecrate it
Human nature

Deal with it.

Just love it.

No comments: