Monday, December 31, 2018

here - again

Another time around the sun. That is New Years. A holiday we can all understand. This my 35th time around has been a wild ride. Every year seems wild in reflection I suppose though. But through my own self absorbed indulgence allow me to expound; The move out the city, my wife and me having to living apart while she schools, a shop of my own, I am not registered for Pikes Peak or Baja or Bonneville or anything for that matter. What shall 2019 bring? - That is what I suppose is the beef of my post. Or is it reflection of the past year? Just another New Year's Eve post I reckon. Another year farther from that perfect childhood imagination land of bmx Evel Knevievel perfection. Another closer to feeding worms. Carpe de um. The life worth living always awaits us. A beautiful dancer just beyond our grasp it often seems but... DIRTBIKES- always just an air filter service and a van ride away. I am not much to babble on current events or the new times that they be but lets just say that we all need to remember to let go of so called life goals and just fucking live. Every breath should be a perfect 14.7:1 air to fuel emulsified sonic pulse induced particle charge swirled and tumbled into our perfect piston pocket domed head of squish band igniting white hot efficient combustion ignition mojo magic. 
We are here for a good time. Not a long time.
Come on 2019.
As the sands of time keep perpetuating, this DIRTBIKE bum keeps on....

3 comments:

Frank said...

Happy New Year, Mr. T!

With no PP on the calendar, can we pencil you in to the pilots seat for the DCT/Precision B40 at the Jenny Ranch in Steamboat this coming June? Or should we start lining up Dave Aldana to fill in for you again?

Frank

747 said...

Howdy Frank! I am all for some VMX. Im no Aldana but you know I'll give it my best!

Brad said...

I know what you mean, buying a house and all that sensible sort of stuff has meant I havent got a bit thing I'm signed up and excited about for 2019. Just do everything I can and see what happens!