Saturday, June 30, 2018

PPIHC 2018 in the books





It was good. I gave it my all. Much fun was had. And there was glory!
After living out of my back-pack for the last month and getting this accomplished I am ready for a nap. Not to happen though. The day after the race I got my trophy and drove to Kansas with my companion to get her settled for her 9 month program to get her Masters degree. I made it back to my shop last night were I slept after doing what I do with the two wheeled things I do. I am trying to get some work done today and then I drive to the western slope to hopefully make some dreams come true and then get ready for the next hill climb race next weekend. I am the dog and there are many balls to chase. Woof!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.