Sunday, December 6, 2020

Turning gears

 We all have gears inside turning, giving us our drive. I have been keeping my mind sane with the building of different motorbikes for about 15 years now and lately the four wheel virus. Building a race purpose small black chevy on the the cheap has been the latest obsessive venture. Lots of new stuff to learn and learning to exercise needed patience. Most people talk about this year going down about as well as gangster rap karaoke at the babtist church sunday school social. But for me it has been just a busy year, getting to go into the liquor store looking like I am going to rob the place, and an excuse to be as anti-social as I pleas. Any-hoo, I am trying to explain my motivation of lately to build a v8 car engine. Something lots of people know a lot about and I knew nothing about before a few months ago. Last year I got to be involved with the worlds fastest two stroke (as I think of it) and that was really cool. The people involved. Something about the whole experience made me want to not be afraid of attempting things beyond my confidence zone. I have not stopped building project bikes on top of doing customer bikes all day but the race car stuff  has me firing a clean hot burning efficient combustion. Very invigorating. 






1 comment:

Gadgets Gala said...

Thankyou for sharing this blog with us. This blog is very mean to me. I go throgh your blog it is awesome. I literally love to conecpt of this style blogs. After seeing this fashion blog, i remind the Scorpions Shirts and that was also so crazy.
Your website has the most unique articles. Love to see your article again.