Sunday, January 12, 2020

Subaru powered VW bug rally car

In case anybody wants to know what I have been up to for the past eleven months...




As with all my two wheeled builds, I did this on a tight budget. How tight? well tighter than a Nun's...  you know. Typical trash bin ravaging, junk yard scourer, free loader freddy every friend, acquaintance, person who will talk to me charity bit and piece conceivable.
Really it is just a bunch of time plus a $50 66 VW bug shell and a $75 crashed 2000 2.5 RS
It is amazing what you can do with help from decent people and eBay.
As soon as this winter freeze breaks I am taking this "Edeamame Commie" straight out into the desert and hopefully having more fun than a well oiled midget. The real vision is the Colorado Hill Climb Association 2wd rally car class. Something to do between the motorcycle class. The sickness is real. Sweet motorcycle jesus save my two wheel loving soul. er fuck, hail satan! oh holy father of hot fast nasty speed! Hell yeah! Fucking rage cage chariot of fire take me home.

No comments: