Thursday, January 23, 2020

Slideways FUN

I could not wait any longer even though the winter is being winter. Loaded up and headed out into the desert to my favorite road. I drove around for 1/2 hr looking for a dry place to make sure the car could get back up the loading ramps but all I found was snow. Fuck it. I unloaded and took off feeling the car out. Little booger hooks up with the weight in the rear. Likes to understeer but if I used the hand break to set it up for corners and steered with the rear it was amazing. I think I may need a brake proportioning valve because the disc brakes in the front over power the rear drums so that using the brake pedal to set up the corner was futile. Otherwise the Edamame Commie had zero issues. I was having so much fun I could not turn around. All of a sudden I was an hour in and on top of the book cliffs in 4 foot snow banks. I could not turn around. I kept at it knowing I was being a real idiot. snow drifts were busting over the hood as I climbed the last steep hill. I finally reached an oil well and turned around and when I got back to the trailer the little bastard even had zero problems getting up the ramps. Sweet!!!




No comments: