Thursday, July 20, 2023

Focus

To be racing is to always be chassing. Some dogs lay, some dogs chase. I have an insacious hunger to chase. A child of the 80's, a teen of the 90's. BMX bikes, Beasty Boys, and X-games. Draged away out to the rural life at 12. Traded in my bus pass for a 80cc two stroke dirtbike and never had a fair chance. An ignorant freedumb. A punk rock rebel with a mohawk feeding cows and fixing fence. Hand cuffed and stuffed too many times but I got my diploma. Just barrely. Punk rock turned into wasting more brain cells than I could afford. I turned to the dirtbike and it turned me to the world. Hard work rewards a privateer. I have called my self boss now for over a decade. But I am still racing. Still chassing.

1 comment:

John L said...

Honored to see a certain YZ250 in one of the photos!