Friday, March 31, 2023

styling in the angles on the rage cage

 Between being a dad, dreaming of flattrack racing again, running a shop with enough work to make me feel like a three legged dog in a fire hydrant factory- I have still been plugging away on the crosskart/rage cage/ oversize go-kart. Whatever the fuck it is. I call it the Fuzzy Eagle. If Dan Gurney built his own F1car to take on the world's best and he named his car the Eagle than my creation for Colorado hill climb domination is named Fuzzy Eagle. Or maybe Daffy Ducks illegitimate Dodo bird off-spring. Did you know Ben Franklin thought the Bald Eagle was a disgusting coward of a bird and he wanted our national bird to be the Turkey. I like Turkey. Not only with swiss on rye but they are a feirce, native, and resilient, majestic dinosaur of a creature. So if a Japanese Hayabusa flying at 200+ miles per hour crashed into a Turkey doing boogie woogie dance moves and somehow impregnatied it while Slayer was blasting through a blown out woofer, the offspring might be the two too many wheeled project that I am building and hope to someday race up that ol mountain that ol Zebulion declared un-climbable...


No comments: